I was talking with my daughter Debbie yesterday. She was asking when the last time I had read her blog. I just want to let her know that I read her's and AJ's this morning. Enjoyed both. I would like to borrow the puzzle that she put together. Also, I need her here to cook for us. I'm not very good at wanting to cook meals. Mostly because I cook too much and Bob doesn't care for leftovers. I am going to try skillet spaghetti tonight. It is a recipe that I was given by one of the ladies I've become aquainted with. It serves 2 people. Hopefully I won't have leftovers. I haven't blogged lately because each day is about the same. We go to breakfast come home and either play shuffleboard or stay around the camper. Then have "happy hour" in the afternoon around 3pm. Yesterday we did laundry right after breakfast. Never thought I would say this but even though it takes longer to do laundry at home, the cost out-weights the time frame. Even though I'm done within an hour and a half, it costs about $7.00 to do the laundry. Yesterday I also worked on my cross stitch for the first time. I mostly read and work the daily crossword puzzle from the daily paper. It is currently 61 and mostly cloudy. The wind is out of the east. So it is a little chilly. But I'm really really thankful I'm here and not where the temps feel like -4.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment