Not much happening at the G house but just thought I would type something anyway. Today is the type of day that I enjoy. Not too hot & not too cold. GPG & I have been putting up some more windows over the screens on the porch. I hold them while GP screws them to the wooden frame. We now have all of them made & put up. I have been exercising 3 or 4 days a week. Have only lost 10#. But at least it's a start. GP & I have a trip planned to go camping to Sault Ste. Marie, MI for 4 days. We will leave on 8-20 and return some time on 8-25. My next trip will be to Indy with R in Sept. to a women's retreat. Then in Oct I will be going with D, R, & AJ to TimberRidge. I'm looking forward to both of these trips. I guess that's about it for now. TTYL.
GMG
Monday, August 11, 2008
Posted by Grandma 2 Six at 7:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment