Monday, October 29, 2007

Math

Today was a school day. All my grandkids are "Home Schooled". I am tutoring one of my grandsons in Math. It is going very well. I hope I'm doing this in such a way that he is learning. He says he understands. I try to make things as simple as possible. I tutor on Mondays and then he must do his assignments the rest of the week. Sometimes they are done. I want to impress on him that he needs to do this every day. I try not to give excess, but enough where I think he gets the concept. It has been a learning experience for me as well. I haven't had to help with Math since my own daughers were in school; that was almost 20 yrs ago. On his last test, he got a B. Another one is coming up next Monday. GOOD LUCK T.

0 Comments: