Good Afternoon. It's been awhile since I've posted. I have been doing household chores and getting ready for Thanksgiving. I will have 18 people at my house. 10 adults and 8 children from the ages of 2 to 17. I'm sure it will be very noisy most of the time. But isn't that what happens when families get together? I'm sure there will be pictures taken also. At least I hope so. I have family members who are into photography. That would be a daughter, granddaughter, and son-in-law. They all take great pictures. Of course, it does help that they all have digital cameras.
We also have been getting things ready to leave for Florida. The time is getting short and I need to start making my list of things to NOT forget. My husband says I take everything including the kitchen sink. But since we will gone 4 months, I want to be prepared for any crisis. I remember one specific vacation when we were camping. We were using our truck with just an extended topper. I was given orders to pack lightly. So I did! When we got to our destination, he kept asking where such and such was. My reply: "Back at the house". I don't remember ever being asked again to pack lightly. I think there was still some grumbling, but the issue was never addressed again.
Later!!!
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Posted by Grandma 2 Six at 12:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 Comments:
Looking forward to gathering together with all the family this year. No doubt, it WILL be noisy, especially since some among us are planning to watch the Colts play. :)
Can't wait to be with everyone-- I know it'll be a happy day!
Cancer is no joke and no matter who you are, we all need inspiration.
However, when diagnosed with cancer inspiration is essential. Problem is, where do you get that inspiration? Without doubt, conventional treatment is of paramount importance, but that all important inspiration is essential.
Here it is ! A self-funded book written passionately and eloquently by a lymphoma survivor. (My way of giving something back to society). A book available for less than £6.50 ($9.50). Without obligation, check out the website: www.johnwpattison.com
Thanks for your time.
John
Post a Comment