Monday, November 19, 2007

Math

We had school again this morning. We are studying decimals. We learned how to round using the front-end method and also the decimal method. Ty also had his Chapter 4 test. His score was 84% or a B+. GREAT GOING TY!!! He has to do Unit review tomorrow with his Unit Test on Wednesday. "GOOD LUCK!" Since Thursday is the Thanksgiving Holiday, this will be all he has to do until next week. We will start Chapter 5 and this will be the last time we meet until April. BUT, his mother is supposed to help him while I'm gone. If they do a chapter a day, this would be very helpful and will keep him on schedule. See you for school on Monday.

2 Comments:

Debbie Ann said...

Geesh! I need to learn that stuff too. Can I come for class too?! lol

I ALWAYS hated math!!!

Grandma 2 Six said...

Sure! Let me know when you want to start.