Good Morning Everyone. Today is a lazy day. The weather is muggy, cloudy, and possibilities of rain most of the day. We went to Cracker Barrel this morning. Gave dad's sibs a jingle on the old cell phone. They also were at Cracker Barrel. Yesterday we went to the Flea Market. I purchased a Shopping/Laundry cart to take to the laundry without having to drive the truck all the time. Also bought 2 "Red Hat" pins. One I put on my hat and the other I will use to put on my blouse when we have our meetings. I found t-shirts but nothing in my size. I went to a "Cruise & Style" style show. It was fun. We had a light lunch served by the men. They wore black slacks and white dress shirts. Very handsome. After the lunch the style show started. The outfits were modeled by people from the resort. The theme of the show was a cruise ship. Everything worn was suited for wear on a cruize. The clothes were supplied by Bealls (pronounced bells). There were 2 segments. The first was geared toward casual wear on the cruise and the second was toward evening wear on the cruise. Between segments there was a couple who did three ball room dances. They teach ball room dancing here at the resort. They were no dancing with the stars couples but very good. The did a tango, foxtrot, and waltz. One of the models was from Indiana and was a Purdue Boilermaker fan. I don't remember her name and didn't get a chance to talk with her. Well that's it for today. Later.
Mom
Friday, March 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment