Today I visited my granddaughter's blog. I usually check this one out everyday because I like to see what is happening with her family. I think the pictures she chooses are very entertaining. I really liked the one today of her brothers digging a hole. Josh looked like he wanted to not have his picture taken. I liked the expression on his face. I would really like to know what the hole was for but since she didn't explain further, I guess I will just have to wait to find out some other time. Last night Bob & I went over to Highland Heights and watched a country show. Logen Wells was performing. She did a tribute to Patsy Cline and then sang several songs from women in country. We first had supper with Bob's friend Sharon and her husband Dennis. They have this little white ball of thunder called Muffin. She is so hyper it makes Kacee look gentle. We got home around 10:40. It was a very good evening.
Friday, March 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 Comment:
So, I bet you laughed @ Josh's expression eh?
Love ya!
AJ
Post a Comment