Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter, Florida

Happy Easter everyone. Today is a special day in our lives. Jesus Christ arose from the dead. I'm so thankful that he took on my sins, unselfishly, so that I might have eternal life through him.

We have only have 8 more days here in Florida and then will be heading back to Indiana. I will miss the friendships that I have made here in Eustis. But I am looking forward to seeing my girls and grand kids. Kacee will be glad to be back home too so he can run the backyard and chase squirrels and rabbits. He has seen a few here but can't run after them because he is on his leash. Before I got up this morning, I was thinking of something I wanted to put on my blog today. But like all old folks, it has gone completely out of my mind. So evidently it wasn't important. Yesterday we had an Easter Egg hunt. I wish we had taken our video camera along. I know my kids would have laughed and laughed to see their elders pushing and shoving people out of the way to get to the eggs. They were worse that little kids. There was one special egg. It was gold. The person who found that was given one month free rent next season. There were other prizes also. We are having a special Easter dinner today in the hall. Then our group is planning a get together around 5pm. We are just having finger food and such. I'm preparing a Key Lime Citrus Salsa spread to put on crackers. The salsa I purchased at the Key "West" Lime shop in Mt. Dora. We ladies had ladies day outing last Wednesday. We shopped then had lunch & dessert at two different restaurants. That's all for now. Later

Sharon

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you taken and pictures from your digital camera yet?