Thursday, April 17, 2008

Home Again

We have been back from Florida for 2 weeks. It is still too cold here and I would like to be back there. We are pretty well settled in and are waiting for warmer weather to enjoy. Our 5th wheel is still sitting out in front of the house because we need to wash it before storing away. We had a very welcome surprise from our daughters and their families when we returned. They came over around 6pm and visited for awhile. We had pizza for supper. VERY DELICIOUS!! On April 13th, my birthday, Debbie & her family and Robin & 2 boys came over with birthday wishes. I received a card & a blouse from Robin and a electric food chopper from Debbie. This coming Sunday is my mother's birthday. She will be 95 years young. We have planned a surprise party for her. But I think she is getting suspicious. She made a comment to Debbie yesterday about her menu for that day. Oh well, she doesn't know who all will be there. SHE WILL BE VERY SURPRISED!! Will blog more after Sunday. Later. GMG

0 Comments: