Hello again. As you can see it's been some time since I have written. My life isn't full of a lot of happening. Recently I've started exercising with my 2 daughters at our local International Sports Center. It is an experience I'm enjoying because I've been able to spend more time with them also. I don't think the exercise is hurting me either. On Sunday May 25th, we had family & friends over for a surprise 18th birthday party for my oldest grandson. There were around 30 people at one time. The party was planned by his mother, Debbie. I just furnished the place to come. After the friends left, my daughters, their families, and I played a game called "Cranium"(sp??). We played until midnight. Even though I was tired the next day, I had a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 Comment:
I think you spelled the game right! I'm glad you had a good time!! I'll ttyl now.
love you lots, AJ
Post a Comment