Hi family, Today has been a very chilly, but sunny, day here. It is currently 40. We woke this morning to a very chilly 28 and the electricity was off. There were about 4 or 5 campers without electric this morning. We got ready right away and went out for breakfast at Perkins. We both had oatmeal w/raisins and brown sugar. Boy did it taste good. I had hot tea which helped warm me up. By the time we got back to the camper the electric was back on. But went off shortly afterwards. We then walked up to the post office to keep warm. Kacee was under the covers. So we weren't worried about him. Dad came back to the camper and the electric was back on again. But by the time he came and got me it had gone off once more. We called again. They came right away and go it back on. We haven't had it go off again. It got done to about 56 in the camper but is currently 72. Boy does that feel good in here. The maintenance worker said that all the campers were getting up and making coffee, toast, etc. Also the women were using their hair dryers and such. I think this was a slam at us women. I didn't go to swimming today because of the cold. It is supposed to be cold for the next 2 mornings. But start warming up again on Friday. I will probably wait and go then. That's it for this post. Talk with you all later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 Comment:
On again, off again, eh? Sounds pretty annoying. Just when you think you're good to go... oops, not yet!
I know exactly how how you feel. We've been waking up to a very cold house the past couple of weeks. The next couple days it's supposed to be in the 30's, but by the weekend, we're back in the twenties for the high. That's what they were saying yesterday, anyway. I haven't listened to the news yet today.
I have a friend who is heading your way on Sunday. She & her family are going to Disney. I asked her if I could stow away in her luggage. I told her that I didn't have to go to Disney, I just needed some warm temperatures and regular sunshine. :D
Well, keep warm. Being that you're in FL., those cool temps won't last for very long.
Post a Comment