Saturday, January 3, 2009

The last two days haven't been the best for me. I've had Montezuma's Revenge (The Big "D") Don't know what brought it on. But am doing a little better at the moment. Water exercise was fun. The hardest part was learning all the exercises. They have 3 different classes Mon - Fri. I'm going to go at 1pm. Went to church today at the Lady Lake Church. Hope you did too?

2 Comments:

Robin said...

Monte what....? What in the world is that? Never heard of it before, is it some florida flu or something?
Glad to hear you liked the water exercise. Do you plan on keeping up with it the whole time? You're gonna come back skinny & I'm gonna gain the weight I lost back :( Oh well that'll be good for you. :)
~luv ya

Grandma 2 Six said...

Montesuma's Revenge is another saying for the stomach flu. Been running back and forth to the bathroom. Went to the clinic yesterday. Was given some meds. Hopefully within 48hrs I be back to normal. We will see. Hoping to continue with Water Exercise as soon as I'm better.